Bespoke Technical SEO Audit
What is a Technical SEO Audit?
Here at SEO HERO, we analyse your website and prepare a bespoke technical audit that will allow you to implement all the technical issues your website contains. A technical SEO audit is a list of all the errors and improvements that must be made on your website to rank higher on the SERPs. A technical audit will allow you to define issues with your website build, design, structural factors and crawl ability.
A technical SEO audit is a primary rash to a healthy website. This is not something that we can skip because without knowing the issues on the website, we aren’t able to fulfil the requirements of the search engine algorithm.
How much does it cost to get an SEO Audit?
Technical SEO audits can be very expensive depending on the size of the website. Let’s say example, if your website has about 7 to 15 pages the technical audit will cost you around $8000 to $12000.
Here are a few examples of prices:
- 10 page website / $8000-$12000
- 25 page website / $15000-$21000
- 50 page website / $35000-$50000
- 100 page website / $65000-$80000
Business with websites over 100 pages can contact us to get more information about how much will a complete SEO audit cost.
Technical Site Audit Summary
Indexing and crawlability
- .xml sitemap
- robots.txt file
- 404 page set up correctly
- Resources restricted from indexing
- Resources with 5xx status code
- Resources with 4xx status code
- Fixed www and non-www versions
- Issues with HTTP/HTTPS site versions
- Pages with 302 redirect
- Pages with 301 redirect
- Pages with long redirect chains
- Pages with meta refresh
- Pages with rel=”canonical”
Encoding & Technical Errors
- Mobile friendly
- HTTPS pages with mixed content issues
- Pages with multiple canonical URLs
- Pages with Frames
- Pages with W3C HTML errors and warnings
- Pages with W3C CSS errors and warnings
- Too big pages
Images & Media report
- Broken images
- Empty alt text
- Empty title tags
- Duplicate titles
- Too long titles
- Empty meta description
- Duplicate meta descriptions
- Too long meta description
- Language Versions
- Pages with hreflang elements
- Incorrect language codes
- Invalid URLs
- Missing return links
- Conflicting hreflang elements
- Non-canonical pages with hreflang elements
- Missing “x-default” values
- Incomplete hreflang values
Mobile Responsive Friendliness
- mobile speed
- mobile layout
- Dynamic URLs
- Too long URLs
- Broken links
- Pages with excessive number of links
- Dofollow external links
It's Simple, Let's Start
How to Get Started?
To get started with a technical SEO audit al you have to do is contact us and we will begin with auditing your website.
Rank Higher on Google Search Engine
Have a Question?
Our Technical audit team is always here for you to assist you with any inquiry you have. You can just drop us an email and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
A Technical SEO audit is the pathway to making your website 100% relevant with the search engines. Search engines crawl websites on daily basis and index all the pages within the website. So, if there are any errors within the website you will not be able to rank on Google because of these issues you have on your site.
Yes, you will get a complete technical SEO audit for your website. We will analyse your website and send you all the modifications that must be done on your site.
The Technical SEO audit will take about a week if your website is under 100 pages. It all depends on how big his your site. Sometimes, we get customers with websites that have around 10 million pages and that will take a long time. So, you might have to talk to us about your site before we can start working on it.
Are You Ready for a Technical SEO Audit?
Get a free quote from one of our consultants to discuss which option would work best for your needs and your website.